Introduction

With my career as a dance educator, I hope to provide my students with a safe place that they can learn and grow as dancers and students. Here with the Arts Bridge program I aim to help each one of them gain confidence in their ability to create while mastering core subject content. Together, Ms. Gustafson and I have decided I will spend this semester teaching dance integrated with social studies, emphasizing ancient civilizations. I am excited to create lesson plans that involve the history and culture of these various peoples. I hope to provide the students in Ms. Gustafson's 6th grade class with opportunities to develop both intrapersonally and interpersonally as they dance. I also look forward to learning from my students and know that they will help me become a better dancer, teacher, and person. I know that this journey will not be easy, but I am so excited to embark on on it and see what is in store.

Comments

Popular Posts